There go the postings I was going to write on:
- Kehillah’s first graduation (key word: participatory)
- Our trip to Tucson (key word: hot!) to visit Diane’s Dad
- Returning our rental to Phoenix Airport and waiting for the bus (key word: hot hot!)
- Our initial experiences with a professional organizer (key word: bagsful)
- My trip to Southbury, Connecticut, to be on IBM’s “Financial Education and Planning” panel (key word: watch out!)
- The continuing saga of trying to sell Diane’s Dad’s house (key word: delay)
- Jeff’s trip to ComedySportz improv theatre camp in LA (key word: different restaurants)
- My hitting 30 years at IBM (key word: vested)
- My colonoscopy (key word: Versed)
- The great July heatwave (key word: hot hot hot!)
and even the posting I could have written about Diane’s trip to the ER this morning for vertigo and nausea (key word: she’s ok!).
And I’m sure there were other things I planned to write about or link to which will never resurface, even to this extent.
There. I feel better. See you again, probably sooner!