Shelter-in-Place Journal, Day 336

Last night, our trainer texted me to see if we wanted to postpone today’s session because the weather forecast was threatening rain. We decided against postponing, and it didn’t start raining until 20 minutes into the session, just as had been predicted! It was just a drizzle, though, so it turns out we’d made the right decision after all.

I finished working with the photos from the Costa Rica/Panama trip last year; I guess I should finish the rest of 2020’s photos while I’m at it – there are only 75 (and at least half of them are food). It seems like a plausible prospect…but I’m sure I’ll find a way to avoid it.